Join Our Team!
Are you wired for challenges? At Liberty, we specialize in manufacturing electronic wiring harnesses, cable assemblies, complete cabinet and panel assemblies and electro-mechanical assemblies.
We are proud of what we do, but know that it isn't possible without dedicated people. Would you like to join our great team? Check out the current openings below as well as benefits we are proud to offer our employees.
Why we are a great place to work:
- Flexible work schedules
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Competitive Wage and Fringe Benefit Package
If any of the current openings sound like something you would be interested in, or if you have any questions, we would love to talk to you. Please fill out the form to the right and we will be in touch shortly.
Current Job Openings
- QA Inspectors
- Production Assembler - Assembler is one to assemble electro-mechanical, harness, cable or wire assemblies using various
equipment and hand tools. Assemblers will utilize work instructions and drawings to assemble product. There is no previous experience needed and we offer paid training. Both day and night shifts are available (night shift is given differential per hour). Full benefits offered after probation period.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance
- Must have a good attitude and able to work in a team as well with limited supervision
- Must be able to show care about the company and a quality product
- Must have transportation to work in any facility (some accommodation may be able to be made)
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen and Physical
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to read a ruler
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
Liberty Electronics, wired for your success.